Hi David,

If you have "Keep iTunes Music Folder Organized" checked in your iTunes preferences, iTunes audio files are stored in: iTunes Music/ Artist Name/Album Name

By default, converted files will have the same album name and artist name as the source files, so they will be stored in the source folder, which may not be what you want. However, it's easy to select all the converted files and assign them a new "album" name after the fact, which will cause them to be moved to a folder with that "album" name.

I'm not sure what happens if you leave this item unchecked -- I believe in that case, iTunes simply saves the converted files to the same directory as the originals, and you would have to move them by hand.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY