Lon,
 
I had been very annoyed by these persistent word extensions.  As you stated, after deleting them they keep coming back.  The most effective solution I found is to enter the note following the word extension in a different layer.  This always works.
 
Lee Dengler
 
----- Original Message -----
From: Lon Price
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 3:56 PM
Subject: [Finale] Working with lyrics

2. With smart extensions selected I'm having trouble with getting rid of extensions that I don't want, like when an instrumental section immediately follows a lyric, and there's no rest between the two.   When I try to delete the unwanted extension, it just gets redrawn.  Is this a bug in FinMac 2006, or am I doing something wrong?

Lon

********************************************

Lon Price, Los Angeles

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<http://hometown.aol.com/txstnr/>

<http://www.txstnr.com>




_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to