On 11/3/05, Chuck Israels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > j.FinaleScript?
> Tried it and found Automator in Tiger to work more easily for batch
> printing.  I did have one Finale script that worked for a while - to
> change fonts, but it sopped working and seemed more trouble to re-
> build or repair than to do the necessary work by hand.

But geeks like me are more than happy to spend 6 hours in order to
make a 10-minute job take 45 seconds.

Of course that's hyperbole, but any sort of scripting takes a certain
type of computing mindset that's more suited to those with experience
doing some sort of programming.

--
Brad Beyenhof
[EMAIL PROTECTED]