Colin Broom / 2006/01/18 / 05:39 PM wrote:

>I'm looking at the Canon Pixma iP4000, which has been getting relativelyt
>good reviews.  Anyone used it for score printing?

I am not crazy about Canon especially their support.  HP is much easier
to deal with.  Two of my students have had problems with Finale, namely
Finale wants to have Cannon selected per file's page setup, or printing
speed slows down drastically.  One was i560, and the other was ip3000.
They also won't print off AirPort, while HP does.

I like HP as a company, but I just bought Epson R220 only because there
aren't other option for printing on CD.  Boy this printer is an ink eater!

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>