Yes. On the keypad (under the second tab) there is a button the toggles between full size and cue size. Select any note or passage, click the button and it becomes a cue. Click it again and it's full size. Disabling the sound (if you want) is a second step found in the properties panel. Again, just a single click for any selected note or passage.

If your not familiar with Sibelius, the keypad is an on screen representation of the ten keypad on a full size keyboard. The buttons may be clicked on screen with the mouse or selected at the actual keyboard. There are selectable five tabs on the keypad and the cue note switch is under the second. The entire process can be carried out (except note selection) without a mouse.

Richard Smith
www.rgsmithmusic.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]