Because the Finale 2008 upgrade didn't fix what many thought were important bugs, a lot of people wrote complaints to MakeMusic.

I just got a response back from Quality Assurance regarding the enharmonic flipping bug. It appears that MM is taking it seriously and is working on it. At least that is how I read this:

OT37068: When inside the Speedy Frame, necessary accidentals can disappear or unnecessary accidentals (naturals) can be forced to appear with certain notes in staves with certain Chromatic transpositions. It all depends on if the note would have an accidental in the key sig.

I'd like to make sure there isn't another issue lurking that we're overlooking because we think we've got it covered with this one.

-Randolph Peters