Randolph Peters écrit:
The fact that MM is actively looking into this issue is a sign of hope because they ignored it for the 2007 upgrades and the first 2008 version.

(Denis) dc wrote:
This reminds me of the hyphen bug, that MM claimed to have solved with one of the first 2007 updates. Actually, only a small part of it was adressed, and the rest is still there in 2008. I've send quite a few messages and files to tech support, the last ones one week ago already, and am still waiting to here from them.

I did get a reply about the hyphen issue. It is somewhat encouraging and also disappointingly revealing how slowly a company like MM can get around to fixing things:

"We are also aware of an issue with hyphens that used to appear in
earlier versions but now do not. We were very close to finding the
resources for this one and it remains near the top of the priorities."

-Randolph Peters