On Aug 22, 2007, at 6:51 AM, dhbailey wrote:
Christopher Smith wrote:
On Aug 22, 2007, at 12:53 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Chris -
I assume you tried to export WITHOUT including fonts?
Yes, same results.
Could it possibly be the location of your arrowhead? Have you
tried placing it somewhere else and exporting that as EPS?
I have no idea if this might help, but it did occur to me that
perhaps it's the location and not your arrowhead which is the problem.
I'm not sure what you mean by location.
I opt-clicked the User button in the Smart Shape palette, selected
Create in the Smart Line Selector dialogue box, in the Smart Line
Designer I clicked Custom Arrowhead>Select, then in the Custom
Arrowhead Selector dialogue box I clicked Create and got a Shape
Designer.
When I tried a font character arrowhead, I used a font that resides
normally in my font library for the entire computer.
Where else would I put it?
Christopher
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale