On Aug 22, 2007, at 6:04 PM, dhbailey wrote:

Christopher Smith wrote:
On Aug 22, 2007, at 6:51 AM, dhbailey wrote:
Christopher Smith wrote:
On Aug 22, 2007, at 12:53 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Chris -

I assume you tried to export WITHOUT including fonts?
Yes, same results.

Could it possibly be the location of your arrowhead? Have you tried placing it somewhere else and exporting that as EPS?

I have no idea if this might help, but it did occur to me that perhaps it's the location and not your arrowhead which is the problem.

I meant where in the document did you place the smart shape once you've created it. Such as pointing at the start of a staff, or in the middle of a staff pointing at a clef change.

It was just a guess.

Ah, I see. No, I have put arrows in all kinds of places, and they never work in EPS export. I haven't exhaustively tested every possible place, but inside and outside the staff on all four sides makes no difference.

Christopher


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to