Yes, I have been communicating.

On occasion I have gotten misled by a change of function, or poor documentation, and got it sorted out, but I stand by my assertion that I have seen more file corruption in 2007 and 2008 than all of the previous versions combined, and more corrupted files than not in 2008 particularly. If I start seeing wacky behaviour that a restart doesn't cure, but copying the file contents to fresh document DOES cure, then that is file corruption.

Plus, the bugs old and new really wear me down. I don't have time to sort out problems with the program; I have enough trouble just getting my work done under the best of circumstances.

Christopher


On Sep 6, 2007, at 12:05 AM, Chuck Israels wrote:

I assume you are communicating with MM about this. I have expressed my concerns, but I have also made some mistakes they discovered, and I'm afraid that these things may have watered down the effect of my concerns.

Chuck


On Sep 5, 2007, at 5:38 PM, Christopher Smith wrote:

Man, am I about fed up with Finale 2008 and all the freakin', stupid, time-wasting, hair-pulling, inconsistent bugs (and the consistent ones, too, that they haven't gotten around to!)

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to