Thanks Erik,

I think that's all I have - only the postscript one. At least in my original set up.

Chuck


On Aug 30, 2007, at 8:39 PM, Eric Dannewitz wrote:

I remember I had something like happen to my Articulations font, and Bill recommended to only have the Postscript font installed. Not the TrueType one.

I probably still have that email in my archives somewhere....

Chuck Israels wrote:

On Aug 30, 2007, at 9:37 AM, Christopher Smith wrote:

When you say "strange articulation symbols" in your original message, do you mean that they are NOT from the Articulations font at all, or that they ARE from the Articulations font, but just the wrong characters?

I have no document on which to use the Compare fonts thing, since I have returned to "almost" my former comfortable working state. However, there are a few strange symbols in the library which are Articulation font symbols, but are now misplaced. There are only a few, and no essential ones. Still, it's a headache.

Chuck

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace
Bellingham, WA 98225-5836
phone (360) 671-3402
fax (360) 676-6055
www.chuckisraels.com

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to