Hi all,

Never mind - fixed the problem in existing files by finding the original version of the font that I had installed and re-installed that. Now the question is: how to get the new symbol into the existing font library without messing everything up?

Ideas?

Chuck


On Aug 30, 2007, at 8:22 AM, Chuck Israels wrote:

Hi all,

I messed up - I know. Nick Carter kindly sent me a new version of Bill Duncan's Articulation font - with an extra symbol I had asked for, and I thoughtlessly installed it over the one I had - now everything is out of place in my custom font libraries - all documents have strange articulation symbols.

My fault entirely - but how best to proceed to repair the damage?

TIA,

Chuck





Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace
Bellingham, WA 98225-5836
phone (360) 671-3402
fax (360) 676-6055
www.chuckisraels.com

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace
Bellingham, WA 98225-5836
phone (360) 671-3402
fax (360) 676-6055
www.chuckisraels.com

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to