Darcy James Argue / 07.9.11 / 11:16 AM wrote:

>Firewire audio, but okay, I see your point.
>
>It's very strange, though. I've noticed that sometimes it just hangs  
>indefinitely, and sometimes the hang prefigures a crash. But it is  
>100% reproducible on my machine -- when waking from deep sleep,  
>Finale 2008 looks fine at first, until you try to do something with  
>the currently open file. Then it will reliably hang and/or crash on  
>the first action.
>
>I'll try it sometime without the peripherals, but that's not exactly  
>a solution, since my FW Audiophile is also my MIDI interface.

There are too many variables.  My Metric Halo FW interfaces will
reconnect to CAServ in any event because its driver is written
efficiently, but this doesn't mean all the host apps can reconnect to
CAServ API after disconnect.  You have MIDI added to this.

Studios don't let CPU sleep so you can sleep better :-)

By the way, have you tried Cmd+Opt+S in Activity Monitor when SWOD?

-- 

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to