On Fri, November 30, 2007 8:46 am, Robert Patterson wrote:
> The best workaround I know of is to use the Independent feature purely
> for "Time Signature for Display" and to use invisibie tuplets to get
> correct alignment and playback.

This is an issue because I compose directly into Finale, especially this
year with deadlines on average every three days, and 19 more pieces to
write before January 1.

So these kinds of graphical workarounds just aren't acceptable for that --
it's gotta actually be what's happening in the composition process.

David Bailey, if you're reading, do those other hairpins play back (human
playback) without using a special definition box?

As far as that copy/paste bug goes, I'd forgotten the uncheck/check
independent time signature could make it happen. It's a real bear to
insert measures that way (copy/paste a real help when doing sequential
material).

Many thanks to all,
Dennis


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to