Giuliano Forghieri wrote:

Robert: what about a new addition to your Mass Copy plug-in, something like a check box for "copy notes as well"?


It is quite regrettable that MM has ruined the copying of smart shapes. (It used to work brainlessly.) Unfortunately, copying entries is far beyond the scope of Mass Copy. I haven't messed much with Fin08. Is it better, worse, or the same with respect to copying smart shapes?

Speaking of which, another post on this thread said my tuplet method is too cumbersome because of the need to enter it at the beginning of every bar. I absolutely agree that method is too painful. What I do instead is wait until I've entered the notes, then copy the tuplets using Mass Copy. This works quickly and painlessly. If the underlying "actual" meter is the longest meter in the stack, you don't have to worry about speedy jumping or complaining as you enter the notes. I also make liberal use of my Beam Selection plugin, which allows you to beam notes based on selecting them, including in stacks.

--
Robert Patterson

http://RobertGPatterson.com
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to