Thanks Raymund, but that works only with dragging, not with the usual copy and paste commands.

I have tried opening two windows of the same document, but in this case neither dragging nor copy and paste work for smart shapes. Again, am I missing something?

Luckily, this morning I have discovered that Robert Patterson's Mass Copy plug-in does copy smart shapes the way I want, but it doesn't copy the notes, thus I have to do things twice.

Robert: what about a new addition to your Mass Copy plug-in, something like a check box for "copy notes as well"?

I wish a great weekend to everyone!
Giuliano

At 11.10 01/12/2007, Raimund Lintzen wrote:
Try clicking just once more into the same measure
in case the first click won't bring you the smart shapes.

Raimund Lintzen

Giuliano Forghieri schrieb:
Something related: am I the only one that can't get smart shapes copied along with the rest of the music? If I copy by clicking and dragging they get copied, but if use ctrl-c or ctrl-shift-c then ctrl-v everything gets copied but smart shapes. Of course the settings in the Items To Copy dialog are correct.
Am I missing something?
Fin 2006 on Windows
Giuliano
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to