Friends:

When I was yet an inexperienced user, I found that one can edit the staff and group attributes in the "edit text" dialog box. Usually, this is of little import, but in at least on instance--deleting the entire content of an item in the text dialog box, causes disruption to staff and group names. At that time, I learned that within the contents of the text block area of a file, the staff and group names draw (or used to draw, the behavior may have changed since, and I admit I've not yet checked that out) before other text blocks.

Mainly for the benefit of anyone who might be searching the archives, I would note that staff styles can also interfere with staff names, both full and abbreviated, and if set to display, will appear to hide the full or abbreviated staff name.

ns
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to