Hi Christopher,

you are of course correct. I want to hear a C if I input an A..

Steve P.

On 8 Jan 2011, at 15:31, Christopher Smith wrote:

Steve,

I'm sure you meant that in the reverse. Pressing a C into an transposed alto sax part would sound as an Eb. You must have meant input A, hear C. Am I right? Because what you ask for is easily obtained by just turning on Display In Concert Pitch, then turning it off once input is done.

Christopher