On Sat Jan 8, at SaturdayJan 8 9:57 AM, Raymond Horton wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 5:01 AM, Steve Parker <st...@pinkrat.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> I can't argue with the fact that people seem to want it the way it is!
>>

> No one on this list wants to use it the way it is.  Some argue that others
> may.  All of us want a new option.
\

I want it the way it is! I love being able to enter either transposed parts
(with the sound off, so I don't get screwed up) or concert pitch parts. None of
this should be removed!

I would like the option to hear concert pitch when I enter pitches on a
transposed staff, however. If the keyboard makes an A note when I want to hear
Finale's alto sax playing back C concert, I can just turn off the volume on my
keyboard. This would be a great option.

Christopher