On 2 Feb 2011 at 7:40, dc wrote:

> Raymond Horton écrit:
> >If anyone is still reading, have you figured out what I occasionally
> >do wrong to cause this dreadful mass score change into a tenor sax
> >band?  I finally did - it happens when I type ctrl-A, 4 while the
> >STAFF Tool is selected instead of the Mass Mover tool.  So, context
> >is indeed everything.  Yikes!
> 
> I don't count the times where I've hit 4 to respace after making a
> clef change - without realizing I forgot to change modes, and end up
> with everything in bass clef...

Raymond mentioned hitting Ctrl-Z multiple times to undo the process. 
This seems like an obvious case where it would be much easier to use 
the Undo/Redo list, since each of the clef changes would show up as 
an individual row in the list, and you could then just revert to the 
change before the last of the clef changes in the list.

-- 
David W. Fenton                    http://dfenton.com
David Fenton Associates       http://dfenton.com/DFA/


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to