At 9:00 PM +0100 2/1/11, Gerhard Torges wrote:

Secondly I can assign shortcuts to any expression or slur or shape or accent etc and enter them whilst entering notes. For example: input note, push A for accent, p for piano mark, f for a pause, and d to start a hairpin.
 All without changing tools or modes.

Again like Sibelius.
But unfortunately, you have to enable the accent in Sibelius before entering the note.

?????????????? Not at all true. Depending, of course, on exactly what you mean by "entering." Accents and other articulations can be selected along with the note value, and changed as you prefer, before actually placing the note on the page. Or you can go back and add articulations later.

John

--
John R. Howell, Assoc. Prof. of Music
Virginia Tech Department of Music

"We never play anything the same way once."  Shelly Manne's definition
of jazz musicians.