The more I use the Score Manager, the more outraged I become. The inability
to drag staves to a different order is one I recently discovered. It is a
completely artificial limitation, nonexistent in versions before Fin12, and
still just a UI limitation even now.

But this is the tip of the iceberg. Much more irritating is the capricious
adding, changing, removal of staff groups, the willful changing of the Show
Measure Numbers setting for staves, and the perverse addition or removal of
staves when I change a (particularly percussion) staff from one instrument
to another. This is supposed to be an improvement?

Finale is getting to be as bad as MS Word about AssUMe-ing that it knows
what I want it to do. It's great when it is right but downright infuriating
when it isn't, which seems to be quite a lot.