I've never found one... but then three or so years after switching to Finale 
for daily work I'm still faking and kludging like a trooper...
Steve P. 

On 29 Aug 2012, at 12:49, Darcy James Argue <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Steve,
> 
> Yes, I ended up having to add 4 extra staves at the bottom of the score, 
> hidden in all other systems. I was hoping to avoid this but I don't think 
> there's another solution, is there?
> 
> Cheers,
> 
> - DJA
> -----
> WEB: http://www.secretsocietymusic.org
> 
> 
> 
> On 29 Aug 2012, at 7:16 AM, Steve Parker wrote:
> 
>> I've done this by faking it. 
>> An extra staff above or below then copy and paste and hide in all other 
>> systems. 
>> Steve P. 
>> 
>> On 29 Aug 2012, at 04:27, Darcy James Argue <[email protected]> wrote:
>> 
>>> Hey all,
>>> 
>>> I have an unusual request from a client -- is it possible to change the 
>>> order of staves in a score for a selected system only? Obviously this can't 
>>> be done merely by dragging, and reordering in the Score Manager is global.
>>> 
>>> Cheers,
>>> 
>>> - DJA
>>> -----
>>> WEB: http://www.secretsocietymusic.org
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Finale mailing list
>>> [email protected]
>>> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> Finale mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to