One possible explanation is that I don't copy to/from clipboard. I copy
directly from source to target.

BTW: it is quite likely the Mass Copy will copy those glisses correctly
even if Finale doesn't. In fact, if it doesn't I want to know about it.

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 10:17 AM, SN jef chippewa <
[email protected]> wrote:

>
> >Another way to remove stems is with my Mass Copy plugin.
>
> i use a mass copy setting for stem/beam changes extensively with an
> iKey macro :-) but in some cases this way was faster.
>
> one thing i don't understand, you might not notice it in most files,
> but this file is quite large now and copying is getting a little
> slower.  but using your PI to copy items (expressions /
> measure-attached shapes) is radically faster than with finale...?
>
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to