>One possible explanation is that I don't copy to/from clipboard. I 
>copy directly from source to target.

ah, is there a reason finale does it this way?

>BTW: it is quite likely the Mass Copy will copy those glisses 
>correctly even if Finale doesn't. In fact, if it doesn't I want to 
>know about it.

nope, in fact i am also finding the gliss lines in the source measure 
are reset to the default when i run it.  don't know if it makes a 
diff, i apply gliss using the tab slide tool, because there are far 
more options for auto-positioning.

(i use the gliss tool for all arrows, pedal and 8va markings and a 
range of other things so that the positioning is always centered 
vertically to the notehead, and nudging x times gives me multiples of 
12 EVPUs, so i have greater consistency in the look of the score)

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to