Quicklook lets you hit the space bar and see the score, scroll through it etc.
without opening Finale or the file. If you're looking through twenty versions
of something for a particular thing Quicklook is immediate rather than opening
and closing the files.
Or for something like a quick check through a folder of orchestral parts. Not
having quicklook would be like having no Return key. Of course you can still
get stuff done, but not efficiently.

Steve P.