On Sat, January 21, 2017 11:49 pm, Christopher Smith wrote:
> Hmm, I’ve heard of this before. Can you find 73% of the way through the piece
> and see what is in the score? I’ve heard things like fermatas might stop audio
> export, or caesuras. There might be something else, and in combination with
> other factors like two fermatas, one in each layer on one staff.
>
> I’m almost certain this is findable. What did you change between the last time
> it played back properly and now?

73% is as far as it reports during playback, too, but that works fine.

I changed nothing -- I only added to the score. If I make a separate copy and
delete the first half of the piece, it saves the second half fine.

Forgot to mention it's a Human Playback issue (and I need HP). This is a bug
that's been around since Human Playback was introduced, but I thought it had
been squashed by now.

So something cumulative is killing HP's ability to save. Unless there's a
solution somebody knows about, then my options are to record the output while
playing, or to create a file in two halves for saving.

Neither as good as a bug that's fixed. :)

Thanks!

Dennis