I had the same problem with a string orchestra piece; fortunately, it was
divided in three movements so, in my case, three chunks where easy enough to
obtain. Exporting (with HP) from each single movement had then no issues, and I
remember spending time trying to identify those articulations or other signs
that would have negatively affected the audio playback. The fact the file was a
"long" one was then to be the cause of the issue: how long and what practical
problems where to be the real cause remained and still remain a mystery.
Nevertheless, the major problems I encountered with long files is more related
with lyrics, messing up and disappearing here and there, but that's another
story...

--------

Giovanni Andreani

www.giovanniandreani.com