From: Finale [mailto:finale-boun...@shsu.edu] On Behalf Of Cisraels
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2018 6:21 PM
To: Finale <finale@shsu.edu>
Subject: Re: [Finale] Finale 26 -- Opinions?

I think you’d want the articulation font as well.

There are jazz articulations that look appropriate with Maestro. Using Jazz
font articulations with Maestro looks awful and that discrepancy was why Bill
made the articulations (for Greg Hamilton and me).

There’s lots in the package Nick sells you don’t normally need,but I’d be
unhappy to lose the things mentioned above and the use of the chord font for
slashes and rhythmic notation.

Jazz charts look much better with them.

Chuck

 Chuck Israels

   <mailto:cisra...@comcast.net> cisra...@comcast.net (
<mailto:cisra...@comcast.net> mailto:cisra...@comcast.net)

  (360) 201-3434 ( <tel:(360)%20201-3434)> tel:(360)%20201-3434)

 8831 SE 12th Ave.

Portland OR 97202

  <chuckisraelsjazz.com>