Well, all I can tell folks are the things that seem important to me.

I’ve seen the other “handwritten” fonts, and I see attractive aspects to many
of the symbols, but my mind rebels agains any computer imitation of
handwriting. It knows full well all the symbols are identical and done by a
machine, so what’s the point of pretending they’re not?

So — I’m happy enough with Maestro and Engraver and Bill’s extras, and grateful
for how much Bill did for the look of my music. Grateful to Jari Williamson too!

And I too think I paid too much for what isn’t much of an improvement over
Finale 25.

Chuck