On Samstag, Juni 28, 2003, at 05:48 Uhr, David R. Morrison wrote:

One of the great things which Apple did last week was to publically release
the source for all external opensource components of the WWDC Panther Preview.

This means that we can discuss lots of changes that will be needed, just
based on the contents of those source files, without anybody violating any
NDA's.

Is there a copy of the original NDA text somewhere? I very much would like for our legal department to have a look at it. Thank you

- ❜ Fantasie ist wichtiger als Wissen.❛ - Albert Einstein