Am 03.05.2010 um 01:27 schrieb Jack Howarth:

> Max,
>   How am I supported to interpret the sudden appearance
> of...
>
> Taking over
>
> JF
>
> in
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2994489&group_id=17203&atid=414256
> immediately after I make the wrong choice (in JF's eyes) of the two
> alernatives
> for packaging the info files that Daniel Macks gave me? Am I to expect
> the packages to be seized whenever a particular reviewer disagrees
> with documentation packaging issues. I would note that even debian
> doesn't package the info files for gcc-4.4 at all.
>        Jack

The "taking over" is usual jargon when somebody assigns a ticket to himself, to
mark the event. I.e. JFM has taken over responsibility for handling your
submission ticker, and thus declared that he will work with you on getting this
into Fink. Or, even more bluntly, he promised to spend his spare time to help
you.

He is in particular nor "taking over" your *package*.

Bye,
Max