Mark Rotteveel wrote:

> Fixed in https://github.com/mrotteveel/test-firebird-documentation-4

I cloned this repository and built a number of targets, both in master and in
the B_Release branch.
Everything worked exactly as in my CVS checkout.

A number of source files in my (Windows) CVS working dir have Unix line endings
though, whereas their Git counterparts have DOS endings.

That's no problem, as long as it doesn't lead to a huge number of 'changes' and
log messages when such a file is committed, cluttering the history and drowning
the real changes.

Anyway, I guess that won't occur if we commit all our work to CVS before the
conversion/transition, get a fresh git clone afterwards and work only from
that. Am I right?

Cheers,
Paul Vinkenoog