The autosuggestions take a bit to get used to . . . they're kind of
distracting.  BUT:  They do guess correctly a lot -- which is nice.

The only thing I don't like so far is when it guesses almost right, the tab
acts funny.  For example:

If you are in a directory with five entries:  1234 1235 1236 1237 and you
type "cd", it will autocomplete:

cd 1236/

With the cursor on the one.  If you then hit tab, the cursor will move to
123 so that you can choose which one to use.  However, when I see the dir I
want, for example, 1236, and hit enter, it instead tries to use "cd 123" as
the completion.

Maybe I'm just doing it wrong . . . but, other than that, the suggestions
rock -- I'm sure there's a hotkey to say "yes" -- I just haven't found it
yet!

-Dave