I fail at replying to the list, now don't I?

--
#Terin Stock

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Terin Stock <terinjo...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 30, 2012 at 2:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Fish-users] Announcing Open Beta for our fancy new fish fork
To: Axel Liljencrantz <liljencra...@gmail.com>

* These is a link at the top of the fishshell.com site to a beta for a new
> site. Following this link results in a 404. Is this something for the
> fishfish fork or an unrelated effort?

Unrelated effort to bring the development of fish to a centralized place,
and to update the site. My server crashed last week, and restoring
beta.fishshell.com as been a minor pain (it was the only RoR site on the
server)

I'll work on it this evening, it will probably replace the current
fishshell.com pages, as I think there's been more than enough warning that
the site was going to transition.

--
#Terin Stock