For anyone who hasn't yet, run `fish_config` on a system with a web browser. Nice.

The osx installer seems to have wiped out my previous version of fish that was in /usr/local/bin/fish, would be good if it could just move it aside if it exists already (or maybe it did and I just can't find it).

Additionally, I'd like to be able to change the autosuggestions hotkey (right arrow) to something else. The docs say ' Left and right moves one character left or right' but doesn't mention anything about autocomplete.