> You just have to write your object / embed tags code with JavaScript.
> Use FlashObject and relax.

ummm, that's the problem - no JavaScript worky - no write out object at all
=  screwed.

He's got a great point that we've been dealing with as well.  We are using
the FlashObject code, but if a user has JavaScript disabled, there ain't no
party.  So, flash dectection is a bit more than just FlashObject.

not to mention the hosing you get when another app is using the Flash OCX
and the browser fails to complete an upgrade.  Javascript detection at that
point is worthless as it is not able to create the FLash object to do the
version detection.

--
John Grden - Blitz