I second what Steven says - to give you a bit of perspective, I worked
on the relaunch of fhm.com about a year or so ago, and we looked into
what implications there would be for requiring end users to have flash
to be able to use the site. As part of this, we used a thing called
browserhawk to understand what sort of systems people were looking at
the site with. We ran it for 24 hours and got feedback from 75000
visitors to the site. Of those, only 3 had javaScript disabled... Only
a snapshot of end users I know, but after that, I stopped worrying
about users w/o js.