Hi Pedro,

Take a look at this tutorial for a little more advanced collision detection

http://www.kirupa.com/developer/actionscript/advanced_collision.htm

Hope this helps.
-h

On 5/18/07, Pedro Kostelec <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

hi flash coders
First of all scuse me for my English
I'm quite new in flash and I want to create a game like this one in this
website: http://www.teagames.com/games/tgmotocross3/play.php
of course not so complicated, bcouse it would be my 1st flash file
I was trying to do a motorbike riding on some ground with the hitTest()
function, but It just doesn't work  becouse the ground is a curved line
and
the bike just get stright it when the ground grown up.
If someone knows a good tutorial for such things, please help me.