I've used Fuse a great deal in AS2, and both Tweenlite and Tweener in
AS2/3. I tend to stick with tweener primarily for the beziers. I think
adding even a hint of a curve when moving from A to B makes a movement look
much more natural.

I'm wondering, though, if anyone on the list has gotten into GO(ASAP) at
all? I'm very curious about it, but I don't know how involved I want to get
in "rolling my own" when there are already tweening engines out there that
are usable.

I've also seen no mention of Boostworthy. I personally don't care for the
syntax. Is this the general concensus?

Jason Van Pelt
Interactive Developer
504.210.1232 (p) / 504.581.2731 (f)