Hi guys
I came under a scenario where I have 15 User interface screens all in
English and they are designed graphically (not using Action Script code at
all). Now my requirements is that I need to convert all of those 15 screens
to 8 more languages which include russian, german, hebrew , japanese and few
more. I need to see how does those screens look with other languages.
Does anyone know any plugin where i can just pass those swf files and new
swf files came with converted language. Somehow like this webpage

http://www.windowslivetranslator.com/Default.aspx

Please let me know if there is any other way too.
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks  a lot.
Anuj