>>If we don't know anything about the XML we could do something like:
>>
>>var xmlListSearch:XMLList =
>>test..*.(re["test"](attribute("*")) || re["test"](child("*")));

Kenneth - no, what I mean is, your examples aren't pointing to any XML
instance at all (that I could see anyway, maybe you could point it out),
so how in the world can the AVM know what you're referring to in order
to search though and make an XMLList from?

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Enterprise Technology & Global Risk L&LD
Instructional Technology & Media

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community

Are you a Bank of America associate interested in innovative learning
ideas and technologies?
Check out our internal  GT&O Innovative Learning Blog & subscribe.