>>Kenneth - no, what I mean is, your examples aren't pointing
>>to any XML instance at all

Disregard that last post - see my follow up on it instead.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Enterprise Technology & Global Risk L&LD
Instructional Technology & Media

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community

Are you a Bank of America associate interested in innovative learning
ideas and technologies?
Check out our internal  GT&O Innovative Learning Blog & subscribe.