Yep, I couldn't agree more. The examples aren't thick and they just show how
to use different patterns. Heck, the examples look like AS3, you don't code
them out, you just read them and see how they fit. I was turned onto the
book by a few other flash developers, a few of them didn't know Java and
neither did I. If you are truely interested in DPs that book is a dang good
way to pick them up.
</myopinion>

B.