I actually went to a unity meetup and demo the other week to check it out. Very
impressive, the quality is excellent and you can deliver across many platforms
easily (browser, desktop app, wii, iPhone). The problem with the browser is
less than 1% have the plugin installed compared to 98% for flash. I think you
can use a few different languages in it, pretty sure that includes JavaScript.
Check their website as there is plenty of info on there.