>>there was a really good commercial lip-synch program that generated
>> Action Script to control mouth positions.
>> I don't know if it's still around--that was 5 years ago,
>>and it was pretty expensive (about $2,500 for one seat, I think).
>> It may even have
>>been a Director Xtra that worked with a Flash Sprite

You're probably thinking of the Flash-based SitePal:
http://www.sitepal.com/   ?

We had licenses for a while - they dropped it after a while as we
discovered the audience thought they were annoying and ongoing license
fees too ridiculous.  They have gotten better - visually at least, but
having to keep paying to use technology like this is kinda stupid I
think.

Jason Merrill

Instructional Technology Architect
Bank of  America  Global Learning

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Community  and visit our
Instructional Technology Design Blog
(note: these are for Bank of America employees only)