I think I might make waveform bitmaps and then try and compare against the
current waveform (block EQ) - and if it's a close match, then fire off
specific vowel events. If that works, I could do consonants too. If this
works, I'll do jumping jacks and shots of Jack.

So how would I compare two bitmaps to see if a waveform (