From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of
jchilc...@interactivityunlimited.com
Sent: donderdag 16 februari 2012 19:44
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] MVC style Correction

Models shouldn't have any knowledge of each other or anything outside of
themselves. The controller should usually be the first area to set up.
Everything else is set up and managed by the controller (views, models,
services). Usually, there will be one central controller that handles your main
program management. Other controllers can be set up and delegated by the main
controller, but this is not always necessary. In a well set up MVC application,
Models and Views don't talk to each other.
Rather, they let the controller carry out that communication.

jord