From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Jon Bradley
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 2:12 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Re: OT: Interactive conferences (Merrill, Jason)

The Sencha stuff is certainly worth looking in to, considering previous
Flex/Flash evangelists are on the Sencha team now. Of course, that's a larger
framework that comes with certain expectations as opposed to understanding the
underlying technology and learning needed to excel in that field.

Remix South, founded and organized by one of my colleagues may be of interest
as well.  I'm not sure where you are located, Jason, but it might be of some
value to connect with those that are converting from the Flash to web space.
This conference, specifically, is growing rapidly and many of those attending
came from the 'interactive designer' or 'interactive developer' space and are
broadening their interests.

http://remixsouth.com/

BTW, I miss this list. I spent many years on flashcoders and flexcoders and
have moved on. Sort of amazing to see that, one in a great while, there is
still some activity here!

cheers,

jon bradley
cynergy. | Director, Research & Development
O:   585.563.2132    M:  585.729.0837
@: jon.brad...@cynergy.com