From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Ima
Newsletta
Sent: 25 January 2013 15:36
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Re: OT: Interactive conferences (Merrill, Jason)

Hello mates,
I think that the list is missing one of the most important js library for
flashist of of there, that is the createjs http://www.createjs.com/ As you
all, I'm a flashist (10 years of experience) that had to (re)learn html and
javascript.
When I began to use createjs, in particular easeljs I was really pleased
because it seemed to me to program (quite) exactly as in Flash.

A demo is worth 1000 words so here it is 2 demos I made in html/js by using
that library (obviously I use also a lot jquery as support and the greensock
libs for tweening):

Monkey Island - Insult Swordfighting Game http://www.int33h.com/test/mi/

Dungeon Master Social Demo
http://www.int33h.com/test/dm/

I'm really pleased by the results.
I stronlgy suggest that if you want to learn html/js then you have to begin
with createjs.